Thursday, September 8, 2016

NKECHI EMMANUEL BAGS CLASSIC AFRICA MERIT AWARD


Nollywood star actress, Nkechi Emmanuel popularly known as Nurse Titi was recently crowned the most promising actress of the year 2016 at the just concluded Classic Africa Merit Award
(CAMA) in Ikeja, Lagos on Sunday, August 5.

CAMA was graced by top personalities in the entertainment sector, like wise top government dignitaries such as  Senator Ifeanyi Uba, Commissioner for Environment Lagos State, Dr Samuel Babatunde Adejare, some others.

While expressing her profound gratitude over the colourful feather added to her cap of merits, the chocolate skinned actress dedicated the award to God Almighty and her parents for always been her strength and supporter.

She said: "Aside dedicating this to God, I also want to appreciate my lovely parents who have always been a great support to me. When I received the letter as one of the nominees, I was scared. I had this question in my mind like will I win it? I kept asking myself. I wasn't so sure, so when I  got home, I dropped the letter on our dining table that night. Then, the next morning while I was setting the table and preparing breakfast for my dad, he called me from the kitchen and said when he woke at 3am to urinate and walked around the house  and he saw the letter and read it and was very happy to receive such letter in his home and prayed for me to win. 






1 comment: