Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A PEEK INTO UCHE JOMBO'S CLOSET

Star Nollywood actress, Uche Jombo, recently granted Jara - a weekly variety show, access to her home. She gave the Jara crew a tour of her house, including a sneak peek into her closet. She also spoke to Jara about fashion and some of her recent outings. It was a revealing look at some of the perks that a star actress in Nollywood can enjoy after years of hardwork and perseverance. To all aspiring actors and actresses, who want to be like Uche, we encourage them to be as hardworking and persevering - you can't separate the risks from rewards. Now, if you want to know what the contents of Uche's closet are, just take a look at the video below. 



15 comments:

  1. Hmmmm nice one dear u deserve even more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jara this is good,keep it going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With the insecurity in Nigeria? Girl you shouldnt have.... My opinion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now seen you like really change how I feel about you.Much love

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rock girl!!!!!!!! Thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep it up Uche, but please be careful because of the good boys. Hope u understand

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one uche but becareful to flaunt all this because of the boys,luv u much dear.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uche i love your way,Keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  9. my sister uche,God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. mmmm take me 2 ur place to know there pls

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wish icould hav seen the video but it has been removed, me i love Helen Paul I'M FRM Botswana and i cant seem to stop laughing once she opens her mouth, gal u'r good, i love u.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are my role model.I am not surpise at your achievements becuase I know who you are.Keep the ball rolling my Babe..

    ReplyDelete
  13. U are my God mother, keep moving on dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I dnt watch movies without u in

    ReplyDelete