Saturday, September 17, 2011

LANCELOT IMASUEN TO RECEIVE MEDIA AWARD

It has indeed, been a good year for ace film director, Lancelot Oduwa Imasuen (A Private Storm, Reloaded, Games Women Play, Emotional Crack). When he turned 40 this year, friends, family, and fans, all came out to appreciate him in various ways. He also wrapped up work on his latest movie, Adesuwa: A Wasted Lust
. He has already received several awards this year, and he is likely to receive several more, before the year is over. In July, his movie, Adesuwa: A Wasted Lust, won the award for The Most Outstanding Movie, at the African Audio Visual Awards (aka TAVA).   At the recently concluded Nigeria Entertainment Awards (aka NEA) he won the award for Best Film Director. To crown it all, it has been announced that he will receive the Planet Africa media award, come October. The Planet Africa awards, recognize hard work, and excellence, and they are presented by Planet Africa Network Inc. This year's award ceremony will take place at the Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto (Canada) on October 22nd. We heartily congratulate him on this latest award. More power to your elbow Sir!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS LANCE I REALLY LOVE YOUR WORK, I HAVE SEEN ALMOST ALL YOUR MOVIES IF NOT ALL, AND I ENJOYED THEM SO MUCH. PLEASE DONT STOP THE GOOD WORK, MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU DO, BE BLESS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Lancelot

    more power to you and always, I like what you are doing and I love your work..keep on keeping on, and I wish you all the success in every film you make, I'm a filmmaker too here in the states and I hope I just hope we make a film together!!!!! keep up the good work and congrats on your award.

    ReplyDelete