Wednesday, May 29, 2013

OMOTOLA'S ARRIVAL CAUSES 'WAHALA' AT AIRPORT!

Star actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, arrived in Nigeria from the US, over the weekend. She had been in the US for several weeks, where among other things, she attended the TIME 100 gala, and the EIF Revlon Run/Walk for Women. Her arrival at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos, caused quite a stir. The actress, graciously took pictures some of her admirers, before taking her leave.

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde and her husband, Capt. Matthew Ekeinde

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde and her husband, Capt. Matthew Ekeinde

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde being interviewed by a journalist on arrival

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde speaking with an admirer

Omotola poses with a group of admirers

Omotola making her way to her car

Omotola accepts a hug from an admirer, just before leaving the airport

10 comments:

  1. I love it when individuals get together and share ideas.
    Great blog, stick with it!

    my webpage - Generateur de Code PSN

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is a star indeed

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this star..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I luv her cos she always appreciates her fans. "Ride on omo sexy u too much"

    ReplyDelete
  5. U r my best Actress. I luv d way u interact wit ur Fans and admirers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her she is beautiful and humble.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ride on girl,ure just too much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I luv ur way u don't under rate plp we ur fans re strongly behind u,

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all yo life styles ..pliz never let my out

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it when individuals get together and share ideas.beautiful and humble.it perform a good acting in all pitcher.great blog.
    Gatwick airport Parking

    ReplyDelete