Saturday, June 27, 2015
KATE HENSHAW'S LEKKI HOME GUTTED BY FIRE
The Lekki home of Nollywood star, Kate Henshaw, was on Thurday (June 25, 2015), gutted by fire. According to reports, the fire started from an air conditioner in the building, from which it spread to other areas of the house. The fire outbreak is thought to have been caused by a power surge, which occurred after electricity was restored to the building, following a power outage. The fire was put out with the assistance of neighbors and passers-by, but not until after a substantial amount of property had been lost to the blaze. Fortunately, no life was lost in the incident.