Saturday, March 14, 2015

URU EKE SET TO RELEASE HER FIRST MOVIE, 'REMEMBER ME'


Nollywood actress, Uru Eke, is set to release her first movie, Remember Me. The movie themed on corruption, projects the issue of corruption concerning illegal land leases- how companies go into a community and take over their resources, displacing the people and not offering them anywhere else to live, all in a bid to take control/exploit what is in the land...
A typical example is the village, Membe in Bayelsa, where the oil was taken and the people are impoverished without giving back, they sit on so much wealth yet have none.

Meet the Cosmopolitan Working Actress! First of all I'm a dreamer and then i pray. I dream about it first then pray for it to come true. So I urge you, whatever you've dreamt and believed God for, it'll happen. My personal motto: Go out there and get it because no one is going to hand it to you" I'm a certified go-getter, incredibly ambitious and is inspired by everything around me. I hope I can encourage someone out there to keep dreaming and keep believing!
Uru Eke

Story: Uru Eke
Cast: Femi Jacobs, OC Ukeje, Victor Olaotan, Anthony Manjaro, Uru Eke, Chigul (Chioma Omeruah)
Director: Izu Ojukwu

No comments:

Post a Comment