Friday, March 6, 2015

OMOTOLA’S SON, CAPTIAN ‘E’ TO PRODUCE HER ALBUM


Award winning Nollywood actress and singer Omotola Jalade Ekeinde’s first son, Matthew Ekeinde, has been on path of being a music producer. In a recent interview with Hip TV, 16-year-old Matthew Ekeinde known as Captain E talked about getting support from his parents and when he decided to become a music producer...
According to him, his parents supported him, his mum especially but, they always say I should focus more on my studies whilst in college. “After my graduation I would do music fully” He added

When Captain E was asked if he would drop out of school to focus on music production, he responded as follows, “well, if it was left to me I would but for now I am trying to balance both because I am currently in school”

Speaking on the possibility to produce songs for his mum, he says why not. In his words “we have worked on a song, not finished though, and hopefully we would do an album together”

No comments:

Post a Comment