Saturday, March 7, 2015

ELVIS CHUCKS HANGS WITH WALE ADENUGA AND OTUNBA SESAN RUFAI


Nollywood actor cum producer, Elvis Chucks hangs with renowned series producer, Wale Adenuga and the CEO of GoldMyne TV, Otunba Sesan Rufai. He expresses gratitude for help received from these men at some points in his life. He wrote - "Say Hello to these 2 Men Who played a vital Role in my life . Sir Wale Adenuga MFR who believed in me. Flew me 1st class severally to come act in Super Story From Overseas...
Even accommodated my schedule as a student and international Act/model. God will never stop to reward you. On my Right Hand Otunba Sesan Rufai. You may not remember when I graduated and returned finally to Lagos. Client sent me to you. You Honored and Gave me the Best services and Airtime there is. God will continuously increse you and @goldmynetv and anything you lay your hands on. I am more than Grateful . Thank you Both. I can't thank you enough . Also chief and mrs Debby & Greg Odutayo who gave me my 1st Job Age of Paradise from overseas even before I returned . God bless you and your family . I am more than grateful".

Otunba Sesan, Elvis Chucks and Wale Adenuga

No comments:

Post a Comment