Friday, March 13, 2015

BEAUTIFUL WOMEN: IYABO OJO AND BIODUN OKEOWO CELEBRATE DAUGHTERS' BIRTHDAY


Two beautiful Nollywood actresses, Iyabo Ojo and Biodun Okeowo each celebrated their daughter as the two lovely girls turned a year older today (March 13). What a nice coincidence! The two actresses have been sharing pictures of their daughters, Priscilla Ojo and Ifeoluwa, saying amazing things about them...

Priscilla Ojo
Iyabo Ojo writes: "I love u beyond words, may u continue to shine n glow in d lord, may I always ve a reason to celebrate u, u are more than diamond more than mansion more than any material thing to me! U are my angel! Happy bday darling u rock @14"












Biodun Okeowo:
"Blessed be that day that I bore this angel...
Blessed be that day that u came to my life....
The journey has been fun with u my undiluted twinnie
You make each moment worth the while for me my diamond...
Ifeoluwa
You make every penny I spent meaningful....
You talk to me like a friend,speaks far above ur age...
You tell all "my MUMMY is my best friend" ..
My love today I declare to d whole world that you're my ,my heartrob....
I love u more than pen could put to paper...few hours to ur day my Best Friend"

No comments:

Post a Comment