Wednesday, February 4, 2015

WATCH RITA DOMINIC'S ENDORSEMENT FOR PRESIDENT JONATHAN - "I WILL VOTE..."


Nollywood star actress, Rita Dominic endorses President Jonathan for 4 more years. Rita Dominic released a statement recently, acknowledging that her support for Goodluck Jonathan is unwavering...
According to Rita, ‘I have thought about the 2015 election carefully, and have decided to contribute my quota and make known my choice'. 

‘But before I get on with the election and who I will be supporting, I will love to make a passionate appeal to my fans and generality of populace and let them know that there will life after 2015 election, we should not murder relationships and in some extreme cases people because our candidate of choice differ. Our diversity of choices is a matter of our personal conviction influenced or otherwise. We all need to know people have the right to choose whoever they want to support, they do not deserve to be slay for exercising their God given right.’ 

Furthermore, she said: ‘I want to let everybody know that I will be supporting and voting for President Goodluck Jonathan. I am making this decision because he has affected my immediate constituency which is Nollywood more than any president in the history of Nigeria. He has built roads, Benin- Ore road, Ibadan- Lagos road which is near completion, federal universities in almost all the states of the federation, maintaining peace in the Niger-Delta, resuscitation of railway and a couple of other things. And I have a strong conviction beyond reasonable doubt that Jonathan will lead us to a very good place. So strong is my conviction that we (Audrey Silva, the company that I co-owned with my manager, Mildred Okwo) shot a video to support his re-election'. 

‘For those who wish to know we did not demand or get a dime for this, it was purely done out of conviction. So come February 14; 2015, I will be on the queue to cast my vote for PDP Candidate President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. I am not saying that he is perfect, but considering the times we are in, he has done very well. Please I urge you to vote for candidate of your choice and let us continue to be our brother’s keeper even when they don’t support our candidate of choice; they should not stop being our brothers because of election.’

No comments:

Post a Comment