Sunday, February 1, 2015

VAN VICKER REVEALS FACEBOOK IMPOSTOR WITH IDENTICAL ACCOUNT


Many celebrities face this challenge of being impersonated on social media, so Van Vicker is calling on his fans to redirect their followership of the fake account on facebook - "I don't know how this is possible but this is what I am faced with on face book...
My fan page has a clone with my EXACT name. Letter for letter. He/she had the identical pictures as well so I had to change one picture of mine. I thought fb won't allow same names with fan pages? Well unfortunately some friends of mine are on the impostors page. funny ryt? pls find the time to UNLIKE the page, REPORT the page and BLOCK the page so u don't have to face that nonsense again. Now if u are not on the fake page can u pls just REPORT n then BLOCK. I know all this is crazy but...yeah"

No comments:

Post a Comment