Tuesday, February 24, 2015

TONTO DIKEH BOOSTS HER PRAYER LIFE; SAYS GOD HAS BEEN GOOD TO HER



We told you before about Tonto Dikeh finding peace with her God and it doesn’t like like a fling. Tonto is continually praising and praying to her God and she talks about spreading love and loving more. Could this be the after-math of falling in love with her Mr. X. She has been grateful to her God for been so good to her and she prays for her fans too. I took time to get some of her prayers. Read and be blessed…

Today am taking time off to pray for my loved ones (you'll). You shall find your purpose, your time shall be now, your blessings shall locate you, your success shall be recognized by queens & kings, walk with pride & in his glory...Amen

Dear God thank you for getting me outta bed today. Thank you for Life and all that comes with it. Thank you because I know today is gonno b SUPER SPECIAL. Guide & protect us this week. Open doors for us this week. This week we shall have testimonies of your greatness Bless our week o lord AMIN/AMEN

Lord I come before you to praise your name and glorify you. Father, I cancel every curse and negative word that has ever been spoken over me, my life, family and future in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen


O most merciful Redeemer, Friend and Brother, may I know you more clearly, love you more dearly, and follow you more nearly, day by day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment