Monday, February 16, 2015

OVIRE PEGGY GETS VAL GIFT WORTH OVER A MILLION NAIRA FROM SECRET ADMIRER


Beautiful and talented. Before nko, why won't she get such a gift from someone she doesn't even know. Nollywood starlet, Ovire Peggy returned home to a surprise, a Chanel handbag plus a Christian Louboutin spikes shoes -  "So I just got back from Asaba been sleeping all Day then I hear d Door bell ...

standing there was a Delivery Guy who said he came by on Saturday but I wasn't home with a Note from "Your Secret Admirer Happy Valentine"..so dear Ghost friend don't know how U got my Address but I say Thank you I didn't Hexperidit, You smart,you Nice I usually don't do this but it's d only way 2 say Thank you"

The entire gift is estimated to worth over N1M. This secret admirer must be really out to get her attention. Our fingers are crossed




No comments:

Post a Comment