Thursday, February 12, 2015

ALEX EKUBO SHARES BABY PICTURES, SAYS HE'S LOOKING FOR HIS CHILDHOOD


Read what actor Alex Ekubo has to say about growing up. "Have you seen my Childhood? I Miss growing up, I miss the Good Old days & the things that made it the "Good Old days"....
"Simple things like the peace in my country. I’m from Abia born in Port Harcourt,bred in Lagos, schooled in Katsina, lived in Kano, Attended University in Calabar, i travelled the length & breadth of Nigeria without the fear of a Bomb Explosion or being Kidnapped, now i can't even go &drink sweet natural palm wine & eat ugba in my village for fear of my Safety, i'm typing this with tears in my eyes wondering why my brothers who haven't met me yet to know what a fun guy i am, want me Dead simply because i'm from a different ethnic group & because i worship the same God but under a different building".

"Growing up i watched on CNN the war in other countries & asked my dad "Daddy why are they killing each other" even as a boy, It didn't make sense to me, not knowing thats years later a little white boy in America would watch my brothers & i display on tv & ask his dad the same question. 
To which his dad would dismiss with the wave of a hand or a shrug & continue pouring milk in his cereal, unperturbed, not knowing that btw when the question was asked & the last drop of milk hit the cereal bowl, i have lost a number of unmet family members in yet another senseless Bomb Explosion. Surely my "Father" the Great Nnamdi Azikwe & my Uncle Tafawa Balewa & Uncle Awolowo are rolling in their graves right now!" 

"For this is NOT the Nigeria they fought for. Every time we kill a Nigerian Child, we kill a future Inventor, World Leader & Movie/Music Star. Let us take a moment & remember the simple things that made us happy in the "Good old days" & restore our glory as the Pride & Giant of Africa. Any Man/Woman that gives me a gun this coming Election to go & kill my Brothers if he will not join me in arm or point to me his blood children in the battle front, then i will take the gun & shoot his left leg so he can crawl back to his fellow Elders & tell them My Brother & I have had Enough, we are Wiser!! When our past is looking brighter than our Future, i look up with tears in my eyes & ask HAVE YOU SEEN MY CHILDHOOD?

#EnoughIsEnough#BringBackMyChildhood #VoteNotFight!!"




No comments:

Post a Comment