Tuesday, February 3, 2015

ADUNNI ADE: "I DO PRAY THE REAL DAY COMES WHEN I'LL BECOME SOMEONE'S MRS..."



Nollywood actress, Adunni Ade is waiting for her Mr. Right. As the actress keeps getting bride roles, she takes time to reflect on her love life...
I have always wondered what I'd look like in a wedding dress. As I had this put on me I was all smiles coz it felt so real( the 10mins wahalA of putting it on, the straps, the pulling, tying) I was once close to actually going through on the whole journey but one thing about me is if it doesn't feel right, I back straight on out. I do pray the real day comes when I'll become someone's MRS so MR right am waiting. I hear people saying True Love doesn't exist but am one sucker for Love who truly believes in LOVE. True Love conquers it all!


Well said!

No comments:

Post a Comment