Friday, January 9, 2015

FUNKE AKINDELE SET TO BRING BACK HER MOVIE 'JENIFA' IN A NEW TV SERIES


Nollywood star actress, filmmaker and producer, Funke Akindele is on the way to uncovering  a reality show titled ‘Jenifa TV Series’ as well a radio talk show. She’s bringing back her hugely successful portrayal of the character, ‘Jenifa’ in a new television sit-com.
According to NET.ng, Funke disclosed that she has plans to be more creative while churning out more entertainment content for her fans this New Year.
‘I actually wanted the character to take a deserving rest but I’m amazed that many years after, the Jenifa character still resonates. Anywhere I go, it is welcomed, and people love to see, hear that part of Jenifa in me. I want to believe that my portrayal of Jenifa this time will be loved more by the viewers of the drama series. There will be more chemistry with co-actors. I must quickly add that a good number of actors in the original Jenifa are involved; alongside new faces and that will be the highlight of the show,’

Funke stated...

No comments:

Post a Comment