Thursday, January 8, 2015

CHECK OUT UTI NWACHUKWU'S HOT THROW BACK PICTURE


Nollywood actor, model and presenter Uti Nwachukwu took time to pour encomiums on his lips in this throw back cover page of Hints Magazine, 2009 with actress Mercy Johnson Okojie. Read his note below...

"#TBT laaaawwdd!!! Have mercy!! Hehehehe My Second EVER Cover shoot !! The year 2009! After my first appearance @bigbroafrica (when I didn't win) so Hints Magazine run by @omenaspeaks contacted me to grace their cover with the amazing beautiful and talented @mercyjohnsonokojie ...

"See how young and vicious I look u go fear pink big lips and snake abi Na cat(puss) eyes Na!!! Shebi when I say I get natural pout una go wan KEE me! See evidence na! U know how many oyibo de inject dia mouth to look like dis ??Hehehehehe. Chisooos!!!KAI that's it!!! I'm shedding 10kg!! I want this SNAKE look back damn I was a fine bloke sha! Abi wetin UNA tink???Hehehehe #TBT #majorthrowback #norbetodaywestart #evidenceofthefuture #Nosurulere #startedAtthetopandweabove#actornodedie #26yrsOld #hints #lekpaisthewayforward #idonteyoo😱#idontryoooo #sexyHeyes😏 #lipsoflife

Hmmmmm..... what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment