Monday, January 5, 2015

ABIOLA ADEBAYO: FAILED ENGAGEMENT OR MARRIAGE?




We cannot help but wonder what actually to believe is going on with actress Abiola Adebayo, popularly known as Eyin Oka. The yoruba actress who have been reported by some sources to have married her UK based lover almost two years ago in a quiet wedding is said to have never been married in an interview she had with City People on why her engagement failed. According to City People's report, Biola said they were only engaged and not legally married. See pictures from the supposed wedding and excerpts from the interview below...

Can you talk about your rumoured marriage crash?
"Well, I had someone I was engaged with in 2012; we were not legally married, we were supposed to be married last year but all of a sudden, something happened and it couldn’t happen. He is such a great guy that every woman will pray to have. He is been very good, things just didn’t work out because you as a guy, you want to get married to a lady and you just found out that the 2 of you share the same genotype, in this modern day?" 

"I am not saying that is the exact thing that happened to us but something similar, and because of that, we let go. We did engagement and people knew about it, so how do you expect me to tell them now that the relationship has crashed? I don’t want such stories and that was why I kept it to myself. Whatever that is not yours, you just have to let it go".

But a report had it that you had a secret wedding?
"It wasn’t a secret wedding, we only got engaged and it wasn’t elaborate. There was nothing secret, all we wanted was something small; we didnt want the celebrity kind of thing. I don’t just like people making unnecessary noise about me."



What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment