Friday, January 10, 2014

BEHIND-THE-SCENE PHOTOS FROM OMOTOLA'S CNN INTERVIEW

Vladimir Duthiers and Omotola Jalade Ekeinde
Nollywood star, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, sat down last December for an interview with Vladimir Duthiers, for CNN African Voices. The interview will be aired over this weekend on CNN. During the wide ranging interview, she discussed her upbringing, achievements, activism, and future plans. She is quoted as saying:



“I’ve reached a point in my life where I’ve realised I have to leave something. I have to have a legacy. I decided I will be an activist for Africa. My experience with the UN and other humanitarian organisations inspired me to want to speak out and say more and there’s so much you can just say with words. This was my motivation for singing."


The actress was styled for the interview by Liam Agency. She wore a stylish skirt and blouse combo by Iconic Invanity,gold drop earrings, a silver wrist watch and a pair of ankle strap heels. Her makeup was done by Bimpe Onakoya, and her jewelries were from Lereve Jewelries.

The interview will air starting this Friday (GMT): FRIDAY 8:30am, SATURDAY 3:30pm, SUNDAY 3:30am and 9:00 am, MONDAY 2:30am, 10:00am, and 5:00 pm, and TUESDAY 5:30am. 




Adaure Chumba and Omotola Jalade Ekeinde


Nancy Nwadire, Vladimir Duthiers, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, and Lilian Unachukwu

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde and Vladimir Duthiers




1 comment:

  1. Beauty @ its peak...... Sexy mama of 4 wonderful kids nd still looking gorgeous... Omotola u are a great woman...

    ReplyDelete