Wednesday, October 5, 2011

RAMSEY, GENEVIEVE, INI IN NEW MOVIE!

Star actress Ini Edo, and veteran producer, Emem Isong, have once again come together to produce a new bockbuster. Following the successful premiere of their latest movie, I'll Take My Chances, it has being revealed that they are working on a new movie titled Weekend Getaway. The movie, which will be directed by Desmond Elliot features some of the biggest names in Nigerian cinema. The cast includes Ramsey Nouah, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, and Monalisa Chinda. Also in the movie are upcoming stars Beverly Naya, Uru Eke, Uti Nwachukwu, Brian Okwara, Alexx Ekubo. Funny man, Ime-Bishop Umoh (Okon Lagos, Nollywood Hustlers, Waterfalls) and Ini Ikpe will also be in the movie. We can only describe this cast as a dream team. This is one movie we just can't wait to see.

7 comments:

  1. I love Genevieve and ini a lot. they are two very electrifying stars. I buy african movies just because they are in it. i would love to get a copy of that movie when it is released. please, for the life of a good movie, keep me posted okay. i would appreciate it so very very much. i do hope the young stars will pack a punch and keep the trend going.

    Ramsey, you are a good-up actor too. but u know i have to keep my nicey nicey comments to myself now. lol you are doing an excellent job in the african movie industry. keep up the good work okay.

    jeffrey Marshall, Kingston, Jamaica
    jsmarshallette@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah thiz iz gonna be real magics of Africa. i love all thiz characters n i have to b one of the first kenyans to watch it. real pictures of Africa u are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree.. we can't wait and hope the wait will be worth it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can`t wait myself bring it on Guys Love you`ll

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! this is interesting news from Nollywood and to stars, earlier congratulations as you will be4 working on this movie, am looking upon it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. is fugirine out in the market?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings I am so happy I found your weblog, I really found you by accident, while I was browsing on Bing for something else, Anyhow I am here now
    and would just like to say thanks a lot for a tremendous post and a
    all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to look over it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the excellent work.

    Feel free to visit my homepage :: african mango plus

    ReplyDelete