Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I'LL TAKE MY CHANCES (SNEAK PREVIEW)

A teaser trailer for the eagerly anticipated dance movie, I'll Take My Chances has been released. Featuring Ini Edo Ehiagwina, and one-time Mr. Nigeria Bryan Okwara, the movie is scheduled for a September release. The cinematography and picture quality of the movie are looking great. The movie was shot with the new Sony F3 camera. The movie tells the story of I.K (Bryan Okwara) a young Theatre Arts graduate who majored in dance in America. He returns to Nigeria with his American girlfriend (Ashleigh Clark), with hopes of staging a  drama called “Drumbeats.” Along the line, he falls in love with Idara (Ini Edo Ehiagwina). However Idara has been selected to be the next High Priestess of Unek, a deity that is worshipped by her people through dance. Before long, Idara has to chose between her love for Osa, and  the call of duty.The movie was shot in Akwa Ibom State, Cross River State, and Lagos State.

14 comments:

  1. This is fantastic, I'll Take My Chances, i can't just wait to see the movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait 2 feel dis movies

    ReplyDelete
  4. ini ur good my name is eni I always av dat dream 2 be trained by U wat do u think if U are my predecessor INI \\\\ ENI I strongly belive I can be like u cos we av de same moral,,,, stature,,,, carismer ,,,,,alsot cant wait 2 start a new kinda of lyf wut U 07090945728

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was marvelous i cant wait to take my own chance. Great tittle surely great movie

    ReplyDelete
  6. can wait to see this movie and feel the latest of ini for now..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cant wait to see this movie....plus INI EDO IS IN IT...shes like the best of the best

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you dress well in that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. why yr fans are hiding their face. woo omo ni e jooo, mo gba fun e

    ReplyDelete
  10. in you are the best you still need something that can make it richer i understand all the same you are the best

    ReplyDelete
  11. Quality image, amazing scenery, nice choice of song, Okay cast...In anticipation to see it..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cant wait to see this movie....good job done Ini Edo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i cant wait too to see ur movie,good work

    ReplyDelete
  14. Baby i feel you so much when i see you in a film and thats why i really likes your acting espeacially the way you dresses, i like so much.

    Keep it on good lucky.

    ReplyDelete