Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WIN A FREE TICKET TO "BENT ARROWS"

Hi everyone. You can win a free ticket to the premier of the movie "Bent Arrows", which takes place tomorrow. Simply send your phone number, and your answer to the following question to nollywoodmindspace@gmail.com:

Q: Who directed the the movie "Bent Arrows"


Bent Arrows is produced by Isang Ubong-Awah, and it stars Olu Jacobs, Joke Silva, Stella Damasus, Omoni Oboli, Desmond Elliot, Ngozi Ezeonu, and Sylvia Oluchy. The premiere takes place tomorrow (Thursday, April 14, 2011) at the Silverbird Galleria - 133, Ahmadu Bello Way, VI, Lagos. Tickets cost N5000 per person. The premiere is scheduled to start at 5PM, and it will be attended by stars of the movie. It will also feature a live performance by Cobhams Asuquo, who wrote the soundtrack for the movie. 

The winner will get a confirmation by text message by 3PM tommorrow (April 14, 2011). If you do not win, you can get your for N5000 only at the venue, by calling 07041069882.






12 comments:

  1. my name is julius, from iyana- Ipaja, trhe director is Lancelot Oduwa Imasuen..... my number is 08057897122............

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Dan, from Ikeja, the director is Lancelot Oduwa Imasuen (D Governor) and my phone number is 08123446062

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Name is Austin, from Festac, the Director is LANCELOT ODUWA IMASUEN a.k.a 'D Governor, my phone number is 07030065449

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Uche from Ketu, the Director's name is Lancelot Oduwa Imasuen and my phone number is 08037777204.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is ofoni john 4rm ikeja.d director is lancelot oduwa imasuen aka the governor.here is my phone number.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my name is Njoku Amarachi. The director of the movie "BENT ARROWS" is LANCELOT ODUWA IMASUEN.
    My number: 07062948278 or 08023074513. Either number can serve. From Lagos. Thanks.........

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want to join but i dnt no the actors or the actress

    ReplyDelete
  8. my name is medina i want to no all about nollywood mind space an my phone no is 002209483069 i live in gambia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello my name is Gift Okaplike. The director of the movie Bent Arrow is LANCELOT ODUWA IMASUEN. Tel: 08023789243 Lagos Nyc day

    ReplyDelete
  10. my name is obi ogechi the director of the movie is lancelot oduwa imasuen { aka the governor} my tel no is 08038053718 lagos thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi mr lancelot oduwa, i will really like to be an actor but the question is having the link to exploit. I have been acting in the church FOR ABOUT FOUR YEARS NOW, but i really need a connection to take me to the next level of acting to PASS A message to the world. I gift johnson by name and a native of Delta State thanks expecting your reply.

    ReplyDelete
  12. my NO is 07067929530

    ReplyDelete